Prospective parents are welcome to visit the school during the visiting hours mentioned below
Monday to Friday : 9:00am to 3:00pm | Saturday : 9:00am to 12:00pm
We will be pleased to provide you with detailed information about the school’s learning philosophy, teaching and learning methodologies, infrastructure facilities, fee structure and guide you through the admission process.
Contact Details of the admissions department.
Mobile No: 9686001314, 9686101314
|Class||Minimum Age on 1st June 2023|
A child must be 6 years as on 1st June in the academic year in which admission is sought for Grade 1.
The application form is to be filled ONLINE. The scanned copies of the child’s birth certificate and photographs of the child and parent/ guardian are to be uploaded while submitting the form.
Within 3 working days, the admission team would revert with necessary feedback.
The admission team would schedule :
- Personal interaction for Early Years till Grade 2.
- Diagnostic assessment to understand the starting points of the student, from Grade 3 onwards.
To block a seat, admission fees must be paid along with the documents mentioned below, within the stipulated time frame of 1 week after a successful interaction.
Document check list (to be submitted to admission office)
- Passport Size Colour photo (Child – 3 copies, Parents/ Guardians – 1 copy).
- Birth certificate photocopy (original required for verification).
- Aadhar Card Photocopy of Child and Parents/ Guardians
- Original Transfer Certificate (from Grade 2 onwards).
- Photocopy of the mark-sheet from the previous school (from Grade 2 onwards).
- Medical reports (if necessary)
- Additional address proof if the child is staying in an address other than that specified in the Aadhar card.
- Legal documents supporting custody of the child (Only in case of single parents undergoing or underwent a legal trial)
The school has its own philosophy and it determines the daily schedule, the variety of activities, the uniform, the holidays, methodologies etc. We expect all prospective parents to respect the same.